What are Paralegals?

Q; I saw a court room drama from America and they were talking about paralegals. What are they and do we have them here?


A; A Paralegal is essentially just someone who works in a solicitor’s office who may have no legal qualifications at all. Large firms of lawyers use paralegals for the more routine tasks around the office although some firms may use paralegals to handle files under supervision.
There is more information about paralegals on the National Careers Advice Service website

Because I work in a very small office, I don't have a paralegal. You are guaranteed that your case will be handled by me personally, so every step of your claim is managed by a solicitor of 24 plus years experience. 

If you believe you have a claim, you have had an accident at work or out and about that wasn't your fault and you'd like a free consultation or to have your case handled by an experienced solicitor with a no win no fee agreement, 100% compensation guaranteed and home or work visits at a time to suit you, then get in touch on 0151 737 1701 or using the email above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much will my claim cost me?

Time Limits for accident claims

I'm so disorganised, I don't know where my medical records would be. Can I still make a claim?